Procedure for reviewing and publishing articles
- All articles submitted by the authors for publication in the Proceedings
Russian scientific and technical conferences MEA series are subject to mandatory peer review.
- To reviewing leading scientists and experts in the relevant
fields of knowledge, science and technology are attracted, which have publications on the conference topics for the last 3 years.
Selection of reviewers performed by the editorial boards of the Proceedings
(hereinafter - the Editorial Board). As a rule, each paper must have at least two reviews.
- The review process is carried out through the MES-conference website.
Reviewer have access to impersonal variant of article (without attribution of authors
and their organizations). Reviewer formulates an opinion about the article, answering questions put to her/him,
as well as through comments.
- Form for review of articles composed of two parts:
A - information for the Editorial Board and B - information for the author.
Editorial board have access to results of filling both forms, the author - only to part B.
- A. Information from the reviewer for the Editorial Board
- A1. Rate this article (one of the following):
- advisable to publish
- publish revised
- don't care (the reviewer have not a final opinion)
- advisable to reject
- definitely reject (publication excluded).
- A2. Comments reviewer (in free form only for the Editorial Board)
- B. Information from a reviewer for author
- B1. Overall rating (one of the following):
- very good
- clearly weak
- very bad, it is unacceptable.
- B2. Article substantial side (each of the items of section B2 is rated from 1 to 5, 1 is the worst level, 5 - the best):
- there is a scientific or scientific and technical novelty
- corresponds to the conference topics.
- B3. The presentation of the results (grading scale is similar to paragraph B2):
- style and clarity;
- complies with the requirements to registration of the article.
- B4. Comments of reviewer (free-form)
- Author of the article has access for review of the own article only.
- Processed articles by decision of the Editorial Board can be sent for re-review.
- After the reviewing Editorial Board decides on the inclusion of an article in the Proceedings.
- Author by email notified about the decision of the Editorial Board. Besides this same information is available to her/him
in the private cabinet at the conference site.
- Only those papers are allowed for publication for which the target fee will be paid to pre-appointed time at least one of the co-authors.
- Reviews are stored in the edition of Proceedings of at least 5 years.
- When prompted, copies of reviews are sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Official partners of the conference
Sponsors of conference