Procedure for reviewing and publishing articles
- All articles submitted by the authors for publication in the Proceedings
Russian scientific and technical conferences MEA series are subject to mandatory peer review.
- To reviewing leading scientists and experts in the relevant
fields of knowledge, science and technology are attracted, which have publications on the conference topics for the last 3 years.
Selection of reviewers performed by the editorial boards of the Proceedings
(hereinafter - the Editorial Board). As a rule, each paper must have at least two reviews.
- The review process is carried out through the MES-conference website.
Reviewer have access to impersonal variant of article (without attribution of authors
and their organizations). Reviewer formulates an opinion about the article, answering questions put to her/him,
as well as through comments.
- Form for review of articles composed of two parts:
A - information for the Editorial Board and B - information for the author.
Editorial board have access to results of filling both forms, the author - only to part B.
- A. Information from the reviewer for the Editorial Board
- A1. Rate this article (one of the following):
- advisable to publish
- publish revised
- don't care (the reviewer have not a final opinion)
- advisable to reject
- definitely reject (publication excluded).
- A2. Comments reviewer (in free form only for the Editorial Board)
- B. Information from a reviewer for author
- B1. Overall rating (one of the following):
- very good
- clearly weak
- very bad, it is unacceptable.
- B2. Article substantial side (each of the items of section B2 is rated from 1 to 5, 1 is the worst level, 5 - the best):
- there is a scientific or scientific and technical novelty
- corresponds to the conference topics.
- B3. The presentation of the results (grading scale is similar to paragraph B2):
- style and clarity;
- complies with the requirements to registration of the article.
- B4. Comments of reviewer (free-form)
- Author of the article has access for review of the own article only.
- Processed articles by decision of the Editorial Board can be sent for re-review.
- After the reviewing Editorial Board decides on the inclusion of an article in the Proceedings.
- Author by email notified about the decision of the Editorial Board. Besides this same information is available to her/him
in the private cabinet at the conference site.
- Only those papers are allowed for publication for which the target fee will be paid to pre-appointed time at least one of the co-authors.
- Reviews are stored in the edition of Proceedings of at least 5 years.
- When prompted, copies of reviews are sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Official partners of the conference
Sponsors of conference
Informational support in printed editions